Agriculture and food industry
Today, the members of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan engaged in agriculture and food industry field are doing a tremendous job of making their contributions to ensuring food security in the country.
Currently, domestic producers are producing almost all types of food products, providing consumers with a huge range of consumer goods at affordable prices.
To date, tens of tons of food products grown on greenhouses are exported to Russia and Kazakhstan.
Chicken eggs produced by our business members are exported to Afghanistan.
• rights of producers
• rules for the cultivation of agricultural crops, cattle and poultry keeping
• introduction of new technologies in cattle breeding
• recent events and news in the field of cattle breeding, poultry and melon farming
• results achieved in food processing
• market relations in the agro-industrial complex
• increasing the export potential of agricultural products
• production of competitive agricultural products
• Establishment of cooperation among producers